Site Authority Agenda 2003-01-27
Site Authority meeting agenda
Monday, January 27, 2003
California State University, Channel Islands Banquet Room
One University Drive, Camarillo, California 93012
Agenda URL: http://www.csuci.edu/about/siteauthority.html.
Kathy Long, Chairperson
R. J. Considine, Vice Chairperson
Debra S. Farar
Richard P. West
1. Call to Order (Kathy Long) and Roll Call
2. Minutes of December 9, 2002 Meeting
3. Public Comment Period (Pursuant to Government Code section 11125.7)
4. ACTION ITEM: Approval of Bond Anticipation Note (BANS) Financing in a Not-To-Exceed Amount of $13,000,000 for CSUCI Approved West Campus Academically-Related Projects
At its October 21, 2002 meeting, the Authority approved the use of east campus revenues to fund several academically related projects. Since that time, the financing team has developed a financing structure to provide the needed cash through the issuance of Bond Anticipation Notes (BANs), the proceeds of which would be lent to the Site Authority to be used to begin these projects. The BANs, issued at a relatively low interest rate, will be refunded at a later time with an issuance of long-term bonds that would be repaid by surplus revenues of the Site Authority. Documents and a resolution for approving the BAN transaction are being prepared and will be provided to members of the Authority Board prior to the meeting.
5. INFORMATION ITEM: Staff will present information regarding an administrative adjustment in the University Glen Phase II sales prices.
6. Member Forum (Open Discussion for Members, Including any Requests for Matters to be Considered at Future Meetings)
For information on this or other meetings you may contact Rhonda Tyacke, California State University Channel Islands, Administration Building, One University Drive, Camarillo, California 93012; (805) 437-8457.