Get into it
To get the most out of California State University Channel Islands (CI), don’t just go to class and go home. CI offers plenty of ways for you to get involved, improve your leadership skills and make friends—and memories—that will last a lifetime.
Get involved through:
- Associated Students Inc. (ASI)—take part in leadership opportunities through Student Government, Student Programming Board, The CI View student newspaper and The Nautical yearbook.
- Campus Recreation—work out at the Rec Center, kayak (and countless other activities) through Outdoor Adventures, or compete in intramural and extramural sports or sports clubs
- Intercultural Services—from our Latina/o Heritage Celebration to our National Day of Silence brings attention to issues facing the LGBT community
- Student Leadership—get connected to Student Leadership Programs through our Student Engagement and Applied Leadership (SEAL) Center
- Student Organizations—choose from more than 40 student clubs and organizations
Start a Club
Do you have an idea for a club not currently available at CI?