Student Health Services

Does the Student Health and Counseling Center provide counseling services?

Back to FAQ

Yes. Our clinical psychologist and licensed psychotherapist provide personal counseling services to CI students free of charge. If medication is advised, an appointment can be made with a medical provider at SHS or with our contracted psychiatrist.

For more information regarding counseling services, please visit the Personal Counseling Services Web site or call their reception desk at (805) 437-2088.

Back to FAQ