Dolphin Email for the iPhone
- Before starting, make sure you can connect to the internet on your iPhone.
- Before accessing your email on your iPhone through this method, you must reset your Dolphin Password. Once you reset your Dolphin Password, please proceed to Step 3.
- On the iPhone, click Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Gmail
- In the new account for Gmail window, type the following:
- Click Save
- Google will verify your Dolphin Email account. If successful, you will see a "Gmail verified!" message at the top of your screen.
- Once verified, you will see your Dolphin Email box listed under Mail > Accounts. It may take a few minutes to download your messages.