Stay Connected with goCI
goCI, CI's official mobile app for iOS and Android devices, helps you get access to the campus directory, map, events calendar, and much more!
- Access CI Learn for students and faculty
- Faculty can post announcements on-the-go. Students and faculty can participate in discussions, journals, and blogs from their mobile devices.
Separate download of the Mobile Learn app from Blackboard is required.
- Find faculty and staff and contact them instantly
- Store contact information in your phone’s address book
- Mark contacts as "Favorites"
- Browse the CI Events Calendar to find performances, lectures, club meetings and seminars
- Add important dates, deadlines, and events to your phone's calendar
- Search for specific events
Quickly dial CI Police, general information, Health Center or other critical campus services.
Maps, Places and Tours
- Search for buildings by name or abbreviation, pinpoint them on the map and see your relative location
- Explore campus maps by zooming and panning, and use Augmented Reality compass to show proximity to nearby buildings.
- Browse key campus facilities by category (such as ATMs, dining and parking) using the "Places" feature in Maps
- Take a self-guided walking tour of the campus using the "Tours" feature in Maps
- Access the CI Library web site to search library collections
- Determine the availability and location of resources
- View your Library account
Login to myCI to view class schedules, add/drop classes in CI Records, sign up for emergency alerts, and access other key services.
Read the latest news and features about CI, including social media
Watch videos highlighting student life, research, noteworthy lectures and programs, and important campus events.
View photos of CI's beautiful campus and vibrant student life
Access bus routes and schedules and track the real-time location of the VISTA buses that service CI, Camarillo and Oxnard.
Stay connected with CI alumni and get tips for life outside of CI. Separate download of the CI 4 Life app is required.
- goCI, CI's mobile app for iOS and Android is here!
- A native campus mobile app is coming!
- Mobile printing now available for students and employees
Find a bug? Want to recommend a feature? Your ideas and usage will help inform future development. Please visit the Mobile Feedback page.
Contact the T&C Help Desk at email@example.com or call 805-437-8552.
- Search for events returns results, but detail view for result is missing "Add to Calendar" button and event detail.
- Clicking on location or building listed in event results in "No Building Found" message in Maps.