Change Your Password
Forgot or Lost Your Password?
To obtain a new Dolphin Password, go to the myCI Forgot Password page. This will enable you to set a new Dolphin Password, which is used to access multiple systems, including CI Learn, CI Records, Dolphin Email and more.
Help For Students
To change your Dolphin Password, go to the myCI Forgot Password page.
Each student's Dolphin Password is used to access the following systems:
- Computers in campus computer labs and classrooms
- CI Learn
- CI Records
- Dolphin Email
- Dolphin Files
- Student Web Space
Help for CI Employees
Employees can change their Dolphin Password once they are logged on to Windows.
Each employee's Dolphin Password is used to access the following systems:
- Computers in offices, labs and classrooms
- CI Learn
- Faculty/Staff Webmail
- Faculty/Staff Web Space
Employees must use a separate password to access CI Records. To reset your CI Records password:
- Go to myCI
- In the "Faculty & Staff" module, click the "CI Records" link
- On the CI Records logon page, click the "Forgot Your Password?" link
- Follow the instructions to reset your CI Records password.