Finding a CI employee in the Phone Corporate Directory
- On your Cisco IP Phone, press the "Directories" button
- Press the number 4 on the key pad to select "Corporate Directory"
- Type in the first or last name of the person you are searching for. (Use the up/down arrow button to move the
cursor between first or last name field. You can use a minimum of one character in
either field to perform a search. Supplying more than one character helps to narrow
the search results. You can also search to find the owner of a specific extension
by entering that extension in the “Number” field.)
- Press the "Search" button (leftmost button directly underneath the display)
- Move through the list using the up/down arrow button to find the person or office
you are searching for.
- When you find the person or office you are searching for, you can highlight the entry
you desire using the up/down arrow button, and then press the “Dial” key (leftmost
button directly underneath the display) to place a call to that location.
- If you are just looking up a number, press the Exit button twice when you are done to return to the normal display screen.