- Employee Phone Directory
- Voice-over-IP Phone User Guides
- Phone Repair Policy and Reporting
- Employee Wireless Phone Service Discount
- Help Desk Contact Information
Employee Phone Directory [top]
An employee telephone number directory is available at www.csuci.edu/directory.
Voice-over-IP (VoIP) Phone User Guides [top]
The following guides are available for download to assist users with their Cisco IP Phones. To view Adobe Acrobat PDF documents, please download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Cisco IP Phone Quick Reference Guide, PDF format (180KB)
- Cisco Unity Voice Mail Commands, PDF format (42KB)
- How to Check Your Directory Information on the Cisco IP Phone
- Finding a University employee in the Phone Corporate Directory
Phone Repair Policy and Reporting [top]
Do not hesitate to report complications with your telephone or Voice Mail. Telecommunications & Network Services requires this information to verify whether or not the system is working properly.
When you call or email, please provide the following information:
- The number of the malfunctioning telephone.
- The type of phone (number of buttons, screen, etc.)
- The location of the phone (building and room number)
- The person to contact regarding the problem, their phone number, and an alternative phone number and/or person to contact.
- The nature and date of malfunctioning.
Employee Wireless Phone Service Discount [top]
Would you like to receive a discount on your personal wireless bill every single month? Employees of Colleges and Universities may qualify for discounts on personal wireless service from AT&T. Go to URL below to see if your eligible and sign up to receive your discounts.
Help Desk Contact Information [top]
If you need help with your phone, please contact the Help Desk.
- Phone (off-campus): (805) 437-8552
- Phone (on campus): dial 8552
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org