IT Policy & Procedures
University Policies Relating to Information Technology
The use of CSU Channel Islands information technology resources is subject to the University Policy on Responsible Use and other applicable administrative policies as well as local, State and Federal laws. Please visit the Administrative Policy Manual online for details on University policy.
The CSU is working on systemwide policies regarding use of Information Technology. Please visit our CSU Policy Project page for additional information about IT policies which apply to the University.
Technology & Communication Business Practices
T&C is striving to document and standardize its operations through Business Practices. T&C publishes these documents here for quick reference and consumption by the University community.
Unless otherwise specified, Business Practice documents apply to all employees of T&C.
- BP.00.001 - Business Practices
- BP.00.002 - T&C Change Control
- BP.00.004 - Administrator in Charge
- BP.00.005 - Project Intake
- Project Charter (252KB)
- BP.00.008 - Project Close
- BP.00.009 - Tracking Time on Task
- BP.00.010 - Management Review of DRP
- BP.01.003 - Organization and Management of Information Security at Channel Islands
- BP.01.008 - Security Incident Response
- BP.03.001 - HEOA Compliance
- BP.03.002 - Administrative Access to Workstations
- BP.03.004 - Telecommuting Computer Use
- BP.03.009 - Personal Computer Inventory
Information Security, Policy and Compliance
- BP.05.001 - Information Asset Management - Data Ownership
- BP.05.006 - Information Technology Security - Mobile Device Access
Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Please visit the T&C SLAs page.
File Viewing Information
This web page may contain Microsoft Word (.doc/x) and/or Adobe Acrobat PDF (.pdf) files.
To view Microsoft Word documents, please download and install Microsoft Office.
To view Adobe Acrobat PDF documents, please download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.