Strategic Planning & Assessment
- Spring 2017 major project review cycle now open
- Q&A regarding the IT procurement process
- 2015-16 T&C Annual Report
- How to Buy IT Equipment, Software and Services
- Get to know your Division Project Coordinators
- Fall 2016 Major Project Review - submission deadline July 15
- 2014-15 T&C Annual Report
- Happy birthday, dear web site!
Strategic Plan 2015-2019
The Division of Technology & Communication (T&C) Strategic Plan combines strategic plans for both information technology and communication & marketing operations.
- View the 2015-2019 T&C Strategic Plan (in PDF format)
- Appendix B. 2011-2015 IT Strategic Plan Final Report (in PDF format)
- Appendix C. Mapping IT Strategic Initiatives (in MS Word format)
To view the portfolio of current technology projects, please visit the T&C Projects page.
Assessment is a key component of Division planning and strategy. Assessment helps ensure that our activities remain aligned with our plans, and helps validate our efforts to provide effective service to the University community in support of the University's mission.
In 2012, Vice President for Technology & Communication Michael Berman approved the Division's first Assessment Plan. The plan describes the process, roles and responsibilities for assessment activities within the Division.
The Assessment Calendar serves as a single point-of-access for scheduling information regarding upcoming assessment, compliance and reporting activities. As described in the Division Assessment Plan, the Calendar is regularly reviewed by T&C leadership.
Note: the Assessment Calendar is only available to T&C managers via TeamDynamix (myCI login required):
Please contact Peter Mosinskis, Director of IT Strategy, at email@example.com