Strategic Planning & Assessment
- Mobile Users: watch "Mobile Campus" episode #2
- The Mobile Campus - new T&C video series
- CI Mobile Forum - notes from proceedings
- Future of Mobile Technology at CI - RSVP Today!
Information Technology Strategic Plan 2011-2014
To view the plan and accompanying exhibits, select any of the links below.
- Information Technology Strategic Plan 2011-2014 (in MS Word format)
- Exhibit A. Mapping IT Strategic Initiatives (in MS Word format)
- Exhibit B. T&C Strategic Initiatives and Tactics (in MS Excel format) (updated 2012-09)
- Exhibit C. Coordination with CSU IT Strategic Direction (in MS Word format)
To view Microsoft Word or Excel documents, please download and install Microsoft Office.
To view the portfolio of current technology projects, please visit the T&C Projects page.
Assessment is a key component of Division planning and strategy. Assessment helps ensure that our activities remain aligned with our plans, and helps validate our efforts to provide effective service to the University community in support of the University's mission.
In 2012, Vice President for Technology & Communication Michael Berman approved the Division's first Assessment Plan. The plan describes the process, roles and responsibilities for assessment activities within the Division.
The Assessment Calendar serves as a single point-of-access for scheduling information regarding upcoming assessment, compliance and reporting activities. As described in the Division Assessment Plan, the Calendar is regularly reviewed by T&C leadership.
Note: the Assessment Calendar is only available to Division employees via on-campus access.