Web Sites for ASI Entities
The process for ASI employees to obtain access to edit the ASI web space is as follows:
- ASI or ASI entity employees will contact ASI Support Coordinator (Christine Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- ASI employees will discuss requirements with ASI Support Coordinator.
- ASI employees will sign up for and complete required workshops to obtain access to CI's web content management system (Web Accessibility I and the EchoCi Workshop). View the Workshop Schedule.
- Upon successful completion of both workshops, ASI employee will contact ASI Support Coordinator.
- ASI Support Coordinator will contact Student Communication representative in Student Affairs to request access for ASI employee to specific areas in CI's web content management system (EchoCI).
- Student Communication representative will update Student Affairs + ASI web authorization spreadsheet, and email to IT Help Desk at email@example.com.
- Web Services team will update web content management (WCM) system permissions to enable ASI employee’s access.
- Web Services team will contact ASI employee when access has been enabled.