Configuring NON Campus Computers to work with CCI_Connect on a Macintosh running 10.6
- Open System Preferences located by clicking the Apple on the top left hand side of
the screen, as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Selecting System Preferences
- You will then be prompted with the System Preferences screen. Click on “Network”
Figure 2: System Preferences
- Select Airport from the Network Pane. Select “Advanced” located on the lower right
hand side of the Network window above “Revert” and “Apply”
Figure 3: Airport Advanced Settings
- Select “802.1x” as shown below in Figure 4. Select the Plus Icon located on the lower
left hand side of the “Network” pane.
Figure 4: 802.1x Airport Advanced Settings
- Select “Add User Profile”
Figure 5: 802.1x Add System Profile
- Select Wireless Network: “cci_connect” and select PEAP and TTLS
Figure 6: 802.1x PEAP selection
- Select “OK”
- You will then be Prompted with the Network screen.
Figure 7: Network Screen
- Select cci_connect from the “Network Name” drop down screen as shown in figure 8.
Figure 8: Network Name
- You will then be prompted with a “Verify Certificate” prompt as shown in figure 9.
Figure 9: Verify Certificate prompt