Wavelength - September 15, 2011
On Wednesday, June 22nd, the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) began its 8th annual Summer Bridge Program. After nine full days of rigorous workshops, presentations, and extra-curricular activities, Summer Bridge culminated on Thursday, June 30th, with a celebration luncheon honoring all incoming students who successfully completed the program.
- Winners Announced for Campus Innovative Ideas Competition
- CI Named a "2011 Great College to Work For"
- Elizabeth Quintero to serve as Associate Editor of EE&D
- CI Partners with Zipcar to Offer Car Sharing on Campus
- CI Records Upgrade - Oct. 12 -21
- AI&T announces Atomic Learning and Qualtrics Survey Software
- Help to Recycle
- Extra! Extra! Subscribe to CI News Clips
- Constitution Day Reading Sept. 16
- CI Emergency Preparedness Forum Sept. 29
- Twelfth-Annual President's Dinner on Oct. 2
- 2501 Migrants: A Journey Q&A with Filmmaker Yolanda Cruz
- Author Gregory H. Williams featured at CRC event Oct. 3 & 4
- Family Weekend 2011 World Art Oct. 14-16
- Author Karen Yamashita to visit campus Oct. 19
Wavelength is published every other Thursday during the fall and spring semesters.
If you have information you would like shared with the campus community, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items should be submitted by 5 p.m. Monday prior to the Thursday publication date. We encourage your participation, input and suggestions as we consider this your campus newsletter. Please visit http://www.csuci.edu/wavelength/schedule.htm for a publication schedule and submission criteria.
© wavelength September 15, 2011