On Campus Support
While Writing @ CI gives you access to a number of resources, sometimes you need a conversation with an experienced writer who can help you with a specific assignment.
CI offers several resources for on-campus support with academic papers and tasks:
- Peer writing tutors are available at the University Writing Center in Broome Library 2675.Just drop in or call (805) 437-8934.
- If your circumstances make it hard to come to campus for in person tutoring, email tutors may be available. Check the Writing Center website.
- Instructional Support for credential/graduate students working on advanced degree writing and longer projects (like theses or portfolios) is available at El Dorado Hall. Drop by the Graduate Writing Studio or call (805) 437-3579.
- For support with math and other subjects, the Learning Resource Center offers walk-in support with extended hours.
- Information on campus technology support is available through IT.
- Help in creating posters and presentations is available through library multimedia.