Course Grade Appeal

If you believe your course grade is incorrect, follow the grade appeal process noted on the Academic Appeals website. 

  • If the grade is found to be an error and it changes your academic standing, you will be reinstated, and your academic disqualification will be removed.

 Disqualification Appeal

If you believe you have an exceptional circumstance and are able to provide appropriate documentation to support your circumstances, you may submit a Disqualification Appeal.  Please note:  appeals are rarely approved.