Back to Services

Student Health Services (SHS) offers physical exams for currently enrolled students. Exams must be requested by a CI program such as the Nursing program, Study Abroad program or Teaching Credential program. 

Physical exams for external entities such as DMV, internships, and employment cannot be conducted at this time.

Please complete your portion of the physical form in addition to supplying your full immunization records at the time of your visit to expedite processing.

Please visit Yuba Hall or call 805-437-8828 for additional information.

Ask the DocDo you have questions?
Ask the Doc.

Back to Services