Transfer Student Admissions
Spring 2015 Admissions
CI will begin to accept applications from only upper division transfer students for the spring 2015 term beginning August 1, 2014 - August 31, 2014. Students can apply online at www.csumentor.edu. Admission offers will only be made to students who have completed all CSU Admission requirements by the end of summer 2014.
Steps to Enroll
- Apply at www.csumentor.edu. Applications will be accepted from August 1-August 31, 2014.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended as soon as possible, but no later than September 30, 2014. This is not a postmark deadline. Any file not complete will not be evaluated for the Spring term.
- Apply for financial aid via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) beginning August 29, 2014.
- Submit all documents required by Financial Aid by October 31, 2014. (Only financial aid eligible students that meet both the FAFSA application deadline and document deadline (August 29th & October 31st) will have their tuition deferred. Students not meeting the deadlines, MUST pay their tuition fees from their own resources by the payment deadline.
- Check your myCI for your admission status. MyCI account login information will be emailed to you after applying. If you have previously applied to CI, you would have already received this information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need your myCI information resent.
- If admitted, submit your intent to enroll form and $100 non-refundable deposit no later than December 1, 2014.
- Sign up for Academic Advisement and Orientation workshops which take place in December 2014. Only students who have submitted their intent to enroll will receive the links to register for the workshops.
- Please note: All admission requirements for the Spring 2015 term must be done by Summer 2014. Fall 2014 coursework will not be acceptable for use in Spring 2015 admission decisions.
Fall 2015 Admissions
CI will begin to accept applications for Fall 2015 beginning October 1- November 30, 2014. Students can apply online at www.csumentor.edu.
You're Invited to Participate
If you have questions about Spring 2015 or CSU Channel Islands, you are invited to participate in a LIVE interactive chat session with a CI representative. Register for these chat sessions at www.csuci.edu/admissions. Click on "Group Chat Session".