Interested in transferring to California State University Channel Islands (CI)? Great idea. We’ll work to make your transfer as seamless as possible.
Applying to CI
Before you apply, make sure you review:
- Important dates — you must meet these deadlines
- Requirements — you must meet these to be admissable to CI
We know foremost in your mind is whether or not your credits will transfer to CI. Relax. We have articulation agreements between CSU campuses, California community colleges, and many other institutions. Contact us if you have specific questions or concerns, or if you need help determining how long it will take to graduate.
Sign up for your own Dolphin VIP web page and we’ll keep you informed about:
- Campus events
- Other important information
- Your admission status
Our Academic Advising Center offers workshops specifically for transfer students like you. For more information, call (805) 437-8571.
Once you’re admitted, plan to attend our Transfer Island View Orientation (TIVO), an optional half-day program offered prior to the start of classes. During TIVO, you will:
- Find out how to get involved at CI
- Learn about programs and services
- Meet classmates and student leaders