Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Card Services
Where do I get my DolphinOne campus ID card?
Please visit Student Business Services in Sage Hall.
Who can get a DolphinOne card?
All currently enrolled students in good standing and University employees are eligible to receive a campus ID card. A card fee may apply.
My DolphinOne card was lost/stolen. Who do I contact?
Via DOCK Online, available in your myCI links, you may report your card lost/stolen. This immediately inactivates your card to prevent any abuse of funds.
Where can I go to get help with my DolphinOne card?
Please contact the T&C Help Desk at email@example.com or call 805-437-8552.
Where can I use my card?
You can use your card to:
- Check out books from the Library
- Release print jobs at printers in library open labs.
- Pay for food at Islands Cafe, Lighthouse Cafe, Sea Store, Freudian Sip, and in the Town Center at Tortilla's Grill, Sammy's Market, Juice It Up, Subway and coming soon Pizza 3.14.
What is the difference between Dolphin Cash and Dining Cash?Dolphin Cash can be used for printing in the library, and at any dining location including Islands Cafe, Lighthouse Cafe, Sea Store, Freudian Sip, and in the Town Center at Tortilla's Grill, Sammy's Market, Juice It Up and Subway.
Dining Cash can be used at Islands Cafe, Lighthouse Cafe, Sea Store, Freudian Sip, and in the Town Center at Tortilla's Grill, Sammy's Market, Juice It Up and Subway. Dining Cash currently offers the following incentive cash:
- Add $100.00 or more dollars receive 2.5% incentive
- Add $150.00 or more dollars receive 5% incentive
- Add $200.00 or more dollars receive 7.5% incentive
What is the process for requesting a refund with the DolphinOne Card?
To request a refund, please complete the Card Services Refund Request web form.
Printing/Copying refunds will not be granted for:
- formatting (Users should make sure the document the job looks the way they want before printing)
- printing wrong materials,
- printing many copies of the wrong materials,
- Color charges for black and white prints. (Users are responsible for reviewing the charges before pressing the accept button.
What are the Term of Service for the DolphinOne Card?
Terms of Service can be found here.
Where can I add funds to my DolphinOne Card?
Funds can be added at:
- DOCK stations located in the library and student union
- Online, using the "DOCK Online" link in myCI
Where can I find more information about DOCK Online?
More information about DOCK Online can be found on the DOCK Online page.