Thank you for your excitement and dedication of time and resources to help facilitate an unforgettable international experience for our students. UNIV 392 courses provide opportunities for students to earn credit for short-term travel and study in a country outside the US, where the student is immersed in a foreign culture. With faculty advisor approval, students may participate in a university-sponsored trip abroad.
Below you will find the necessary UNIV 392 documents and forms.
- UNIV 392 Course Proposal Guidelines (MS Word, 86.5KB)
- UNIV 392 Course Proposal Form 1A-1 (MS Word, 111KB)
- UNIV 392 Budget Worksheet (MS Excel, 27.5KB)
Please read the guidelines and pay special attention to fill out all forms carefully
and completely. Send signed documents to: Andrea Grove
Pre-travel forms to be turned in with student documentation-these forms must be turned in at least 30 days prior to departure date
- Signed copy of passport for each student and faculty member
- Short-term travel application form (PDF, 159KB)
- Official pre-departure orientation sign-in sheet (PDF, 47.7KB)
- Medical Disclosure/Assumption of Risk Form (PDF, 37.3KB)
- Air Travel Notification Form with Release and Hold-Harmless Statement (PDF, 25.4KB)
- Release of Liability Form (PDF, 954KB)
Please pay special attention to check off all of the required documents listed for
you on the short term travel application form. Send all student packets and documentation
to: Motoko Kitazumi
For more information regarding UNIV 392 travel insurance requirements and other university international travel policies, please click here.