UNIV 392 - International Experience
Provides an opportunity for students to earn credit for travel and study in a country outside the US, where the student is immersed in a foreign culture. With faculty advisor approval, students may participate in a university-sponsored trip abroad or a personal trip abroad. Requires an approved plan of study by the faculty advisor prior to the experience.
Please read guidelines and fill out all forms carefully. Send signed documents to:
Antonio Jiménez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Summer 2012 is October 14, 2011
Course Proposal Forms
- UNIV 392 Course Proposal Guidelines (MS Word, 93.5KB)
- UNIV 392 Course Proposal Form IA-1 (MS Word, 111.0KB)
- UNIV 392 Budget Worksheet (MS Excel, 27.5KB)
Pre-travel forms to be turned in with student documentation
- Short-term travel application form (PDF, 157.8KB)
- Official pre-departure orientation sign-in sheet ((PDF, 47.1KB)
- Medical Disclosure/Assumption of Risk Form
- Air Travel Notification Form with Release and Hold-Harmless Statement
- Release of Liability Form
To view Adobe Acrobat PDF documents, please download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
For information regarding UNIV 392 travel insurance requirements and other university international travel policies, please click the link below.
For information and applications, please click on the link below.
CIEE International Faculty Development Seminars
For information and applications, please click the link below.