Join us for a virtual tour of Housing!
We have a variety of common spaces and amenities throughout the villages that ALL residents can enjoy!
Late Night Dodgeball is one of 200+ events & activities that we offer annually. Learn more!
Welcome to the Villages at CSU Channel Islands!
Living on campus puts you in the center of the CI experience. Each Village offers a distinct living style and amenities which are made available to all residents regardless of the Village in which they live. Our awesome villages include Santa Rosa Village, Santa Cruz Village, Anacapa Village, and Town Center. In addition to some of the newest and best facilities available, we offer a complete program with activities and trained staff to support student success and full engagement in the CI educational experience. Additionally, all residents participate in the residential dining plan, which includes meals at Islands Cafe and the other eateries on campus.
- Winter break from Housing begins at 7 p.m. on December 17
- Residents may return to Housing after 10 a.m. on January 3
- Spring 2017 fees due by January 17: pay in full, or sign up for a payment plan
- Residents can request to revert back to a smaller meal plan until February 3, if meal plan exceeds minimum requirements
- NEW spring 2017 residents must submit cancellation request by December 21
- Licensees must be enrolled in 9+ units by January 6, or risk revocation of room assignment
- NEW spring 2017 resident move-in day is January 20!
- Housing application priority deadline for fall 2017 is May 5