Instructionally Related Activities Funding
The Instructionally Related Activities Fund was established to provide support for essential educational experiences and activities that aid and supplement the fundamental educational mission of the institution.
The objectives of the Fee are:
- To ensure stable and adequate funding for instructionally related activities as defined.
- To reduce the demand on Associated Student Body funds for instructionally related activities so that the Student Body Fee can be used to underwrite authorized programs and services based on student priorities.
- To supplement General Fund appropriated instructionally related activity funds.
All programs currently funded and any new programs which seek funding for the next academic year should complete and submit an application prior to the deadline.
- Student Fee Committees
- Center for International Affairs- International Travel Opportunities
- IRA Operating Policies and Procedures
- IRA Guidelines