- March 1st: Deadline for applications for Fall and Academic Year
- October 1st: Deadline for applications for following Spring
All applications must be complete, (including budget page) and be approved by both Program Chair and your respective Associate Vice President (AVP) by three days after this deadline, or will not be considered.
Both the IRA application and a budget page are required for your application. Applications for UNIV 392 international travel must also include a copy of their Center for International Affairs proposal and budget page.
1) IRA Application Form
Our IRA Application is now online! Complete the Online Application
Here is a Word Document that lists out the questions from the IRA Application. (For reference only; Not to be used in lieu of completing the online application)
2) IRA Budget Form
Choose the appropriate form below. Please note that one of the following must be attached to your online application:
- For IRA trips not including any travel, use the Regular IRA Budget form. (MS Excel, 202 KB)
- For IRA trips including travel, use the IRA Travel Budget form. (MS Excel, 202 KB)
If you experience any accessibility issues with the above documents, please contact the IRA Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emergency Requests will be reviewed on an as-needed basis.
IRA Report Form
Reports on IRA report forms are required for IRA-funded events. Forms are due 30 days after the activity took place. Digital versions of reports are preferred.
Sponsors of overnight field trips must have all participants complete and submit results of the following online Qualtrics survey: IRA Overnight and International Travel Evaluation
Sponsors of IRA-funded actvities are encouraged to utilize some form of student evaluation as part of their required project report. The IRA student evaluation form below is an example of a form to distribute to activity attendees. Digital evaluations are preferred. Contact IRA Coordinator if you need help creating an online evaluation survey for your students.
IRA Applications for Academic Year 2014-2015
Applications for Fall 2014
- 0593 UNIV 392: Journey to the New South Africa, Grove (POLS) (PDF, 2.2 MB)
- 0620 Santa Rosa Island Service Learning, Composition. Jordan
- 0621 Woodstock Lecture, Peters
- 0622 ACM/ IPC Programming Contest, Bieszczad
- 0623 Perspectives on Disability, Itkonen
- 0624 United Way Day of Caring, Pacheco
- 0625 Model United Nations, Grove/ Scholl
- 0626 UNIV 392: Exploring Biotechnology in India, Parmar
- 0627 Habitat Preference in Hawaii's Humpback Whales, Cartwright
- 0628 Sustainability at CI, Aloisio
- 0629 Chemistry Seminar Series, Aloisio
- 0630 20th Anniversary of NAFTA- Mini-Conference, Powelson
- 0631 Campus Reading Celebration, Cook
- 0632 Beatles Guest Artist Series, Murphy
- 0633 Art in Los Angeles, Perchuk
- 0634 UNIV 392: Australia, Elliott
- 0635 ANTH 332: Field Trip to Santa Cruz Island, Perry
- 0636 Santa Rosa Island Camping Trip, Clarke
- 0637 Jazz Performance/ Demonstration Series, Marsh
- 0638 CSU Student Research Competition, Wyels
- 0639 The 1960's: A Ventura County Perspective, Barajas
- 0640 Stage Combat & Fight Choreography, Popenhagen
- 0641 Music in History Perf/Demonstration Series, Marsh
- 0642 UNIV 392: Global Healthcare in Ireland, Hunter
- 0643 World Music Concert/ Demonstration Series, Marsh
- 0644 Exhibit: Mexican-American Women & Softball, 1930-1959, Alamillo
- 0645 MGT 492-03: Santa Rosa Island Research station, Jacobson
- 0646 An Evening With Jim Ruland, Carswell
- 0647 UNIV 392: Cook Islands, Coastal Resource Mgt, Anderson
- 0648 ESRM 492: Service Learning in New Orleans, Anderson
- 0649 ESRM 462: Speakers & Podcasting for Coastal Mgmt, Anderson
- 0650 ESRM Spring 2015 Seminar Series, Anderson
File Viewing Information
This web page contains Microsoft Word (.doc), Microsoft Excel (.xls or .xlsx) and Adobe Acrobat PDF (.pdf) files. To view Microsoft Word and/or Microsoft Excel documents, please download and install Microsoft Office. To view Adobe Acrobat PDF documents, please download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.