- March 1st: Deadline for applications for Fall and Academic Year
- October 1st: Deadline for applications for following Spring
All applications must be complete (including budget page) and be approved by both Program Chair and your respective Associate Vice President (AVP) by three days after this deadline, or it will not be considered.
Both the IRA application and a budget page are required for your application. Applications for UNIV 392 international travel must also include a copy of their Center for International Affairs proposal and budget page.
1) IRA Application Form
Our IRA Application is now online! Complete the Online Application
Here is a Word Document that lists out the questions from the IRA Application. (For reference only; Not to be used in lieu of completing the online application)
2) IRA Budget Form
Choose the appropriate form below. Please note that one of the following must be attached to your online application:
- For IRA trips not including any travel, use the Regular IRA Budget form. (MS Excel, 202 KB)
- For IRA trips including travel, use the IRA Travel Budget form. (MS Excel, 202 KB)
If you experience any accessibility issues with the above documents, please contact the IRA Coordinator at email@example.com.
Emergency Requests will be reviewed on an as-needed basis.
IRA Report Form
Reports on IRA report forms are required for IRA-funded events. Forms are due 30 days after the activity took place. Digital versions of reports are preferred.
Sponsors of overnight field trips must have all participants complete and submit results of the following online Qualtrics survey: IRA Overnight and International Travel Evaluation
Sponsors of IRA-funded actvities are encouraged to utilize some form of student evaluation as part of their required project report. The IRA student evaluation form below is an example of a form to distribute to activity attendees. Digital evaluations are preferred. Contact IRA Coordinator if you need help creating an online evaluation survey for your students.
IRA Funded Projects for Academic Year 2015-2016
- 0693 UNIV 392: Culture and Commerce in Taiwan, Wagner
- 0694 Model United Nations, Grove
- 0695 Island Fox Literary Journal (Spring 2015), Peters
- 0696 Communication for Social Change: Class Presentations & Campus-wide Speaking Event, Chen
- 0697 Campus-wide Colloquium: Media Campaigns and Hospice Care, Jenkins
- 0698 Yosemite Field Experience, Wakelee
- 0699 History Community Seminar, Meriwether
- 0700 Days of Service, Pacheco
- 0701 Santa Rosa Island Service Learning Trip (Fall-15 & Spring-16), Clarke
- 0702 UNIV 392: Natural and Cultural History of Costa Rica, Rodriguez
- 0703 Chemistry Department Seminar, Aloisio
- 0704 UNIV 392: Science and Technology in Japan, Aloisio
- 0705 Sustainability at CI, Aloisio
- 0706 CERN Internships (Spring 2015), Grzegorczyk
- 0707 English Speaker Series, Carswell
- 0708 BIOL 310 - Vertebrate Zoology: Weekend Trip to Santa Rosa Island Research Station, Norris
- 0709 Archaeological Site Monitoring on Santa Rosa Island, Delaney
- 0710 UNIV 392: Biotechnology in India, Parmar
- 0711 Beyond the Classroom Door: Impact of Immigration on Latino Students' Lives, Contreras
- 0712 Chicana/o Voices of the Past and Present, Barajas
- 0713 Waves of Change: Exploring Channel Islands History, Contreras
- 0714 Music in History Performance / Demonstration Series, Marsh
- 0715 Race Segregation at Work and State Equal Employment Law, O'Connor
- 0716 Jazz Performance / Demonstration Series, Marsh
- 0717 World Music Performance / Demonstration Series, Marsh
- 0718 ACM Intercollegiate Programming Contest, Thoms
- 0719 Mathematics Seminar, Banuelos
- 0720 Hurricane Katrina: The Ten Years After Mini-Conference, Powelson
- 0721 Campus Reading Celebration, Cook
- 0722 Daniel Lee Music Festival, Cook
- 0723 Student Research Travel Fund, Cook
- 0724 Beatles Guest Artist Series, Murphy
- 0725 Woodstock Lecture Series, Peters
- 0726 ESRM 492: Service Learning in New Orleans, Anderson
- 0727 Blue Ocean Summit, Anderson
- 0728 Installing Sustainability Dashboard at Santa Rosa Island Research Station, Wood
File Viewing Information
This web page contains Microsoft Word (.doc), Microsoft Excel (.xls or .xlsx) and Adobe Acrobat PDF (.pdf) files. To view Microsoft Word and/or Microsoft Excel documents, please download and install Microsoft Office. To view Adobe Acrobat PDF documents, please download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.