Communication & Marketing serves as the liaison between the University and the news media by communicating news stories to local, regional, state and national media outlets through television, radio, print and online media. We are also responsible for communicating with the campus community and the public during critical or emergency situations.
Kim Lamb Gregory
Communication Specialist II
Nancy Covarrubias Gill
Director of Communication & Marketing
- CI's ASI staff earn eight regional design awards
- CI Choir Winter Concert offers a "Holiday Around the Globe"
- CI earns national recognition for involving students in campus waste reduction
- CI makes a strong showing at 2015 Media Arts Festival
- CI professor visits Washington D.C. as part of nationwide STEM think tank