Contact the Environment, Health and Safety Office to make an appointment.
We will come to you and conduct an ergonomic evaluation of your work.
We provide the following services:
- An ergonomics "lab" for you to "test drive" ergonomic chairs, wrist rests, back supports, etc.
- Worksite ergonomic evaluation
- Training on ergonomics, risk factors, and how to avoid repetitive motion injury
- A written evaluation and recommendations for you and your supervisor
- A customized stretching program for your work