The CI Police Department is responsible for implementation and maintenance of an All-Hazards Emergency Operations Plan and the development and implementation of programs and projects in emergency planning, training, response and recovery for CSU Channel Islands and the University Glen residential community.
The information contained here is designed to provide you with a snapshot of that system. In the event of an emergency,an Incident Management Team (IMT) is activated to manage/coordinate resources and to coordinate the flow of information and strategy required to deal effectively with an emergency.
For more information about CI’s emergency preparedness efforts please contact:Maggie Tougas, Emergency Manager
One University Drive, Lindero Hall
Camarillo, CA 93012
- El Nino Preparedness Information (external link)
- Emergency Operation Plan - Updated 07/14/15 (PDF, 1.4MB)
- Emergency Planning, Response and Evacuation Procedures
- Emergency Management Team
- Emergency Response Guide for Faculty, Staff & Students (PDF, 1.62MB)
- Building Marshal Program
- CI Alert
- Administrator Log On for Business Continuity Plan