The Records and Registration office maintains timely and accurate records on enrollment, and the academic progress and accomplishments of its students, while maintaining the privacy and security of those records.
- Records and Registration Forms Library
- Registration Information and Tutorials
- Student Records
- Official Transcript Ordering
- CI Academic Requirements Report (CARR)
- Transfer Credit Evaluations
- Remediation: Mathematics Requirement
- Veteran Services
- CSU Fully Online Courses
- Enrollment and Degree Verifications
CSU Fully Online enrollment begins August 8, 2016
CSU students enrolled at any CSU campus have access to fully online courses at other CSU campuses through the CSU Fully Online program. See the CSU Fully Online webpage for more details.
For registration questions including pre-requisites, co-requisites, and enrollment errors, please email email@example.com. This account is checked frequently. Response time during enrollment periods is typically 24 hours with priority given to registration issues. Students with general questions may also call 805-437-8500, however, specific enrollment error questions will be addressed through firstname.lastname@example.org.