The Center for Community Engagement hosts many workshops, meetings, and events designed to gather stakeholders together for informational, networking, service and, celebratory opportunities. The following events are the CCE's signature events. For more information, please contact Pilar Pacheco, Managing Director at email@example.com
- Community Partner Roundtable: Thursday, February 19 from 9-11:00AM, location Cabrillo Economic Development Corp. This roundtable is designed to give community partners the opportunity to meet, network, and discuss best practices and challnges. Open to community partners.
- Peace Corps Information Session: Monday, April 27 from 12-2:30 in University Hall 1650. Come learn more about serving in the Peace Corps. Open to all but geared toward students. CLICK HERE TO RSVP.
- CELEBRATION OF SERVICE: Wednesday, May 6 from 11:00-1:30 in the Petit Salon. the CCE's annual end-of-the-year event to highlight community engagement projects and publicize best practices in a celebratory context, including campus community engagement awards and poster presentations.
These service days are open to the students, staff & faculty. For more information about service days please contact, Monica Alvarado, Community Engagement Ambassador at 805.437.3619 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Constitution Day, September 17
- United Way Day of Caring, September 27
- Hunger and Homelessness Week, November 15-20
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service: Friday, January 23
- Cesar Chavez Day of Service and Learning (RSVP below for the following events)