Events on Campus ...
Summer 2015 Updates
The summer break is half-way through!
Thanks again to those graduates who contributed caps and gowns during the 2014 Commencement. The Gown Recycling will continue for the 2015 Commencement so be ready for e-flyers and more information. Your donation will continue to help future graduates who cannot afford to buy a cap and gown.
Hydration stations are now installed in the following areas:
- Ojai Hall
- Sage 2nd Floor
- Aliso 2nd Floor
Hydration stations are in the process of being installed at:
- University Hall
Continue with the "go green" and use the stations to refill!
For updates on these and other campus sustainability projects, follow us @SustainableCI (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
Sustainability Conferences ...
- 2015 The California Higher Education Sustainability Conference, SFSU, Dates July 20th-24th
- 2015 AASHE Conference & Expo, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Dates October 25th-28th
Farmer's Markets in/around Ventura County:
Camarillo | Sat | 8:00am - 12:00pm | Old Town Camarillo
Oxnard | Thu | 4:00pm - 8:00pm | The Collection at RiverPark Farmer's Market
Oxnard | Sun | 10:00am - 2:00pm | Channel Islands Harbor
Oxnard | Thu | 9:00am - 1:00pm | Downtown
Santa Clarita | Sun | 8:30am - 12:00pm | College of the Canyons
Simi Valley | Fri | 11:00am - 3:30pm | Civic Center Plaza
Simi Valley | Fri | 4:00pm - 8:00pm | Simi Valley Towne Center
Thousand Oaks | Thu | 1:30pm - 6:00pm | Oaks Shopping Center
Ventura | Sat | 8:30am – 12:00pm | Downtown
Ventura | Wed | 9:00am – 1:00pm | Midtown
Think Green and ...
- Earth911 - "More Ideas, Less Waste"
- Energy Star
- EPA - Environmental Protection Agency
- Ferngully: The Last Rainforest (Movie)
- National Park Service
- NOAA - National Oceanic & Atmospheric Association
- Princess Mononoke (Movie)
- Sierra Magazine
- Tapped - (Movie) How bottled water affects our health, climate, and promotes the oil industry.
- The Lorax (Movie)
- USGS - US Geological Survey
- Wrenched - (Movie)
Attachments & Viewing
The MSFT webpages contain file attachments which may require a download of the following application(s):