Events on Campus ...
Fall 2015 Updates
We're halfway through Fall semester!!
Thanks again to those Dolphins who participated in student service related activities!
CI has a total of 27 hydration stations with another one in progress at University Hall.
Our October campus count of "refill not landfill" is 191,268 plastic bottles diverted!
Our overall campus count since the first hydration station install is 2,743,188 plastic bottles diverted!
Continue with the "go green" and keep using the stations to refill!
For updates on these and other campus sustainability projects, follow us @SustainableCI (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
Sustainability Conferences ...
- 2015 AASHE Conference & Expo, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Dates October 25th-28th
- 2016 This Way To Sustainability, Chico, Dates TBD
- 2016 The California Higher Education Sustainability Conference, TBD, TBD
Farmer's Markets in/around Ventura County:
Camarillo | Sat | 8:00am - 12:00pm | Old Town Camarillo
Oxnard | Thu | 4:00pm - 8:00pm | The Collection at RiverPark Farmer's Market
Oxnard | Sun | 10:00am - 2:00pm | Channel Islands Harbor
Oxnard | Thu | 9:00am - 1:00pm | Downtown
Santa Clarita | Sun | 8:30am - 12:00pm | College of the Canyons
Simi Valley | Fri | 11:00am - 3:30pm | Civic Center Plaza
Simi Valley | Fri | 4:00pm - 8:00pm | Simi Valley Towne Center
Thousand Oaks | Thu | 1:30pm - 6:00pm | Oaks Shopping Center
Ventura | Sat | 8:30am – 12:00pm | Downtown
Ventura | Wed | 9:00am – 1:00pm | Midtown
Think Green and ...
- Earth911 - "More Ideas, Less Waste"
- Energy Star
- EPA - Environmental Protection Agency
- Ferngully: The Last Rainforest (Movie)
- National Park Service
- NOAA - National Oceanic & Atmospheric Association
- Princess Mononoke (Movie)
- Sierra Magazine
- Tapped - (Movie) How bottled water affects our health, climate, and promotes the oil industry.
- The Lorax (Movie)
- USGS - US Geological Survey
- Wrenched - (Movie)
Attachments & Viewing
The MSFT webpages contain file attachments which may require a download of the following application(s):