California State University Channel Islands (CI) is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, #100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001.
For more information on the WASC accreditation contact Amy Wallace, Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs – Library & Continuous Improvement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Accreditation Documents:
- WASC Team Accreditation Report (2015)
- WASC Seven Year Accreditation Letter (PDF, 170KB)
- WASC Educational Effectiveness Site Team Report (2007) (PDF, 198KB)
- CI Education Effectiveness Report (2006) (PDF, 1.3MB)
- WASC Capacity and Preparatory Site Team Review (2006) (PDF, 172KB)
- CI Capacity and Preparatory Report (2005) (PDF, 1.7MB)
- WASC Commission Letter on Candidacy Status (2005) (PDF, 1.3MB)
- WASC Site Team Report (2004) (PDF, 3.5MB)
- CI Educational Effectiveness Report (2004) (PDF, 1.5MB)
- CI Preparatory Review Report (2002) (PDF, 382KB)