Campus Life serves as a first point of contact for students seeking involvement opportunities on campus and provides proactive learning experiences aimed at preparing students to serve as effective leaders and members of diverse cultures and communities.
Dean of Students office
Student Success Programs
- Educational Opportunity Program
- Promoting Achievement Through Hope (PATH) Program
- Student Support Services Program
- University Outreach
- Project ISLAS
- Migrant Summer Leadership Institute
- Disability Resource Programs
- New Student, Orientation & Transition Programs
- Veterans Affairs Program
- Intercultural Services
Campus Life Contact Information
Location: Bell Tower 2565
Office Hours: Mon-Fri., 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Your Feedback Welcome!
The Division of Student Affairs is committed to on-going and continuous improvement. As part of our evaluation process, we invite you to share feedback regarding your experience with our programs, services and staff support by completing our brief response form.