Join us for a virtual tour of Housing!
Housing is NOW HIRING Summer Conference Assistants for summer 2017! Apply by March 17! Learn more
Late Night Dodgeball is one of 200+ events & activities that we offer annually. Learn more!
Welcome to the Villages at CSU Channel Islands!
Living on campus puts you in the center of the CI experience. Each Village offers a distinct living style and amenities which are made available to all residents regardless of the Village in which they live. Our awesome villages include Santa Rosa Village, Santa Cruz Village, Anacapa Village, and Town Center. In addition to some of the newest and best facilities available, we offer a complete program with activities and trained staff to support student success and full engagement in the CI educational experience. Additionally, all residents participate in the residential dining plan, which includes meals at Islands Cafe and the other eateries on campus.
- Deadline for returning fall 2017 residents to submit documentation to request disability Housing accommodations is April 1
- Returning residents must complete request for fall 2017 all-gender housing by April 1
- If using HIPP, final payment due April 17
- Fall 2017 Housing application priority deadline is May 5!
- Admitted Dolphin Day #1 is April 8 - for fall 2017 admitted freshmen & families (RSVP for date by major)
- Admitted Dolphin Day #2 is April 22 - for fall 2017 admitted freshmen & families (RSVP for date by major)
- Deadline to complete supplemental application for Living-Learning & Theme Communities
- Deadline for NEW fall 2017 residents to submit documentation to request disability Housing accommodations