Finance Authority Agenda 2002-02-04AGENDA
California State University Channel Islands Financing Authority
Monday, February 4, 2002
Following 11:30 a.m. Meeting of CSUCI Site Authority
California State University Channel Islands
One University Drive, Camarillo, California 93012
Phone: (805) 437-8400
Frank Schillo, Chairperson
R. J. Considine, Jr., Vice Chairperson
Laurence K. Gould, Jr.
Richard P. West
- Call to Order (Frank Schillo) and Roll Call (Carmen Smith)
- Approval of Minutes of the September 10, 2001, Meeting
- Public Comment Period (Pursuant to Government Code section
INFORMATION AND ACTION ITEMS
- Proposed amendment to the Financing Authority's Rule 2 and
designation of Carmen Smith as Secretary to the Authority. (William
- Proposal for joint conflict of interest code with Site Authority and
conflicts briefing. (William Knight) ACTION.
- Member Forum (Open discussion for members, including requests for
matters to be considered at future meetings)
The chair or body may recess for lunch or other convenience at suitable times as they determine. The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Channel Islands Site Authority is Monday, May 6, 2002, immediately following adjournment of the 11:30 a.m. California State University, Channel Islands Site Authority meeting in the Administration Building.
For information on this or other meetings you may contact: Carmen Smith, California State University Channel Islands, Administration Building, President's Office, One University Drive, Camarillo, CA, (805) 437-8400.