Site Authority meeting agenda
October 21, 2002
California State University, Channel Islands Banquet Room
One University Drive, Camarillo, California 93012
Agenda URL: http://www.csuci.edu/about/siteauthority.html.
Frank Schillo, Chairperson
R. J. Considine, Jr., Vice Chairperson
Laurence K. Gould, Jr.
Richard P. West
1. Call to Order (Frank Schillo) and Roll Call (Knight)
2. Approval of Minutes of February 4, 2002, April 22, 2002 and August 19, 2002 Meetings.
3. Public Comment Period (Pursuant to Government Code section 11125.7)
INFORMATION AND ACTION ITEMS
4. President’s Report (Rush) INFORMATION
5. Update on East Campus Project (Drohan) INFORMATION
6. Report on University Glen Corporation (Coville) INFORMATION
7. East Campus Project Budget Review – Sources and Uses of Funds (Hordyk) INFORMATION
8. Approval of Phase II Infrastructure Guaranteed Maximum Price (Drohan) ACTION
9. Approval of Phase II Infrastructure Agreement with Brookfield Campus Housing based on Guaranteed Maximum Price (Drohan) ACTION
10. Approval of Funding Proposal - CSUCI Academic Campus Capital Projects ( 6 Projects/ $ 8, 107,000) ACTION
11. Approval of Schematic Plans- East Campus Town Center Project ( Drohan) ACTION
12. Appointment of Secretary (Knight) ACTION
13 Election of Officers (Knight) ACTION
· Election of the Site Authority’s chairperson and vice chairperson.
14. Member Forum (Open Discussion for Members, Including any Requests for Matters to be Considered at Future Meetings) INFORMATION
The next scheduled meeting of the Channel Islands Site Authority is on Monday, February 3, 2003, Administration Building. For information on this or other meetings you may contact Rhonda Tyacke, California State University Channel Islands, Administration Building, One University Drive, Camarillo, California 93012; 805-437-8457.