Site Authority meeting agenda
Monday, December 9, 2002
California State University, Channel Islands Banquet Room
One University Drive, Camarillo, California 93012
Agenda URL: http://www.csuci.edu/about/siteauthority.html.
Kathy Long, Chairperson
R. J. Considine, Vice Chairperson
Richard P. West
1. Call to Order (Kathy Long) and Roll Call (Knight)
2. Approval of Notice of Cancelled Meeting of September 23, 2002 and Minutes of October 21, 2002 Meeting (Knight).
3. Public Comment Period (Pursuant to Government Code section 11125.7)
INFORMATION AND ACTION ITEMS
4. President’s Report (Rush) INFORMATION
5. Update on East Campus Project (Drohan) INFORMATION
6. Approval of Phase II Vertical Construction Guaranteed Maximum Price and Agreement with Brookfield Campus Housing based on Guaranteed Maximum Price ($20,210,752). (Drohan) ACTION
7. Approval of Phase II For-Sale Financing ACTION
Approval of financing and related actions, including revisions to ground lease in response to lender requests. Citibank construction loan financing of approximately $7,500,000 is proposed. Financing documents include a construction loan agreement, promissory note and deed of trust.
8. Member Forum (Open Discussion for Members, Including any Requests for Matters to be Considered at Future Meetings) INFORMATION
The next scheduled meeting of the Channel Islands Site Authority
is on Monday, February 3, 2003, at the Administration Building.
For information on this or other meetings you may contact
Rhonda Tyacke, California State University Channel Islands,
Administration Building, One University Drive, Camarillo,