To support our commitment to transparency and awareness, Erika D. Beck has appointed the Strategic Resource Planning Committee to advise on the development of the university budget and to further the campus-wide understanding of the next budget.
The Strategic Resource Planning Committee serves as a subcommittee of the President’s Planning and Policy Council that has oversight of CI’s strategic planning efforts. As such, these related roles strengthen the relationship between campus planning and budgeting.
This Committee serves a critical role to ensure that CI is well-positioned to continue our mission of service to our students and community.
Daniel W. Wakelee, Co-Chair
Ysabel Trinidad, Co-Chair
- See scheduled Budget Forum dates,click here for more information
- See approved FY17 Final Budget by Pres. Beck (PDF, 665KB)
- FY18 Budget Instructions (PDF, 318KB)
- Budget Request Template (MS Excel, 42KB)
- Annual Budget Development Timeline (PDF, 91KB)
- See Divisional Budget Presentations from the Forum on March 18th, click here for more information