At the Writing & Multiliteracy Center (WMC), students, faculty, and staff are provided with a range of free support services and programs that help them address 21st Century challenges of creatively thinking about and composing in written, oral, visual, and digital forms of communication. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter (@csuci_wmc) and Instagram (csuci_wmc).
Ready, set, . . . go!
Spring Consultation Hours
(in person and online)
Monday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday 2:00pm - 6:00pm
Sunday 2:00pm - 6:00pm
* We provide extended hours during the weeks leading up to Finals week. See our complete calendar for details.
For Goleta Consultations, see below for details!
Main Campus Location: John Spoore Broome Library, Room 2675 (next to the second floor bridge going towards to Town Center). Phone: 805-437-8934.
Goleta Campus Location: 5383 Hollister ave Suite 220, Goleta CA 93111. Phone: 805-696-7965.
Goleta Campus Tutoring: Starts January 23 and ends May 20, 2017. See a tutor in person at the Goleta Campus location or work with them online.
Visit our tutoring calendar in Goleta to see available days/hours or to request appointments.
*** Please note that the WMC on the main campus is closed during winter break, spring break, summer break, and all University holidays.**
- We are now open all weekend! Saturdays 2-6pm; Sundays 2-6pm!
- Writing Labs, Writing Boot Camps, Workshops. Find out what we're offering this semester.
- WMC offers Quick Citation Guides: APA Style (PDF, 498KB), Chicago Style (PDF, 441KB), MLA 8th ed changes (PDF, 228KB), or visit our Citation Resources page for guides and links to writing resources and help.
- We offer Online Writing Consultations! Find out more.