Pay it forward.
At CI, we see our donors as partners—partners who understand the impact an innovative, student-focused CI education can have on a person’s life—and on the community. Their generosity often inspires others to give, too. That’s what happened for:
- CI alumnus Josué Magaña ’11, a first-generation Mexican American who benefitted from—and now supports—student scholarships.
- Melody Mattingly, a 2009 CI graduate, who says: “I am where I am today because someone else gave a financial gift. As an alumna, I can pass it forward financially.”
Ways to give
- Outright gifts—of cash, securities like stocks and mutual funds, or gifts in-kind, such as personal property—to make an immediate impact on CI’s students and programs. Choose a specific program or project—or let CI direct it to the greatest need.
- Corporation and foundation giving—contact us to see how your corporation, foundation or organization can assist CI.
- Legacy gifts—CI can use these now or in the future. They can benefit you and your family as well as CI. Your gift can include naming opportunities for facilities and programs.
- President’s Circle—by making a gift of $1,000 or more, you will become a member of this exclusive group and be invited to member-only events and other opportunities to engage with our president.
Contact us to see how your generosity can help CI continue to serve its students, the community and the world.