Freshman Student Admissions
Fall 2014 Admissions
The last day for freshmen to apply to CI is Monday, March 31, 2014 11:59 p.m. Any student who has applied and is in incomplete status must submit transcripts and test scores by Monday, April 14, 2014 in order to be evaluated for the fall term. Any file still incomplete by this deadline will not be evaluated for the fall.
Steps to Enroll
- Apply at www.csumentor.edu.
- Take the SAT or ACT no later than December 2013.
- Apply for Financial Aid beginning January 1, 2014 - March 2, 2014. Any student who does not apply by the March 2nd will not receive a financial aid award letter for the fall term.
- Check your email for an admission decision between January 2014 - April 2014.
- If admitted, submit your intent to enroll form and $100 non-refundable deposit no later than May 1, 2014.
- Take ELM/EPT Placement exams no later than May 3, 2014.
- Submit all documents required by Financial Aid by May 31, 2014. Any student who submits documents after this date may not be processed in time for the fall term
- Register for required Freshmen Island View Orientation no later than May 19, 2014. Students who have submitted their intent to enroll will receive the link to register for Orientation. Orientation fee is $175 and is a required two-day/overnight for admitted freshmen.
- Maintain your CSU eligibility by passing classes with a grade of "C" or better.
Upon applying, you must submit the following by to complete your application:
- SAT (code: 4128) or ACT (code: 0204) test scores. (If you have yet to take the SAT/ACT, you may take the Dec. exam. However, this is the last exam administration that we will take)
- The $55.00 CSU admission application fee (or fee waiver, if approved)
Applicants whose documents have not been received will not be evaluated for the fall term.
You may also need to submit the following documentation:
- AP test scores
Mail or deliver transcripts and/or test scores to:
CSU Channel Islands
Enrollment Center, Sage Hall
One University Drive
Camarillo, CA 93012
Get up-to-date admissions information...Become a Dolphin VIP!
- Create a customized web page, centered around your major and interests
- Track your admission status
- Receive deadline reminders from Admissions and Financial Aid
- Click here to register for your Dolphin VIP page now !
- Already have a VIP account? Click here to login to your Dolphin VIP page .