Freshman Student Admissions
Fall 2013 Admissions
CI is acccepting applications for first time freshmen beginning October 1, 2012- November 30, 2012.
Steps to Enroll
- Apply at www.csumentor.edu from October 1, 2012- November 30, 2012.
- Take the SAT or ACT no later than December 2012.
- Apply for Financial Aid beginning January 1, 2013- March 2, 2013.
- Check your email for an admission decision between January 2013-April 2013.
- If admitted, submit your intent to enroll form and $100 non-refundable deposit no later than May 1, 2013.
- Take ELM/EPT Placement exams no later than May 4, 2013. (CI May 4th ELM/EPT Placement exams has been rescheduled to May 11, 2013).
- Register for required Freshmen Island View Orientation no later than May 20, 2013. Students who have submitted their intent to enroll will receive the link to register for Orientation. Orientation fee is $175 and is a required two-day/overnight for admitted freshmen.
- Maintain your CSU eligibility by passing classes with a grade of "C" or better.
Upon applying, you must submit the following by to complete your application:
- SAT (code: 4128) or ACT (code: 0204) test scores. (If you have yet to take the SAT/ACT, you may take the Dec. exam. However, this is the last exam administration that we will take)
- The $55.00 CSU admission application fee (or fee waiver, if approved)
Applicants whose documents have not been received will not be evaluated for the fall term.
You may also need to submit the following documentation:
- AP test scores
Mail or deliver transcripts and/or test scores to:
CSU Channel Islands
Enrollment Center, Sage Hall
One University Drive
Camarillo, CA 93012
Get up-to-date admissions information...Become a Dolphin VIP!
- Create a customized web page, centered around your major and interests
- Track your admission status
- Receive deadline reminders from Admissions and Financial Aid
- Click here to register for your Dolphin VIP page now !
- Already have a VIP account? Click here to login to your Dolphin VIP page .