Your student-centered education starts here.
So you’re ready to apply to California State University Channel Islands (CI). Smart decision. Here’s what you need to know:
- Important dates — you must meet these deadlines
- Requirements — you must meet these to be admissible to CI
- Submit the $55 application fee or complete the application fee waiver. (PDF, 183KB)
- Take the SAT or ACT exam no later than December of your senior year. If you choose to take the SAT test, you should list the CSUMentor institution code (3594), so that CSUMentor can store your scores for any CSU Campus to retrieve. Alternatively, you may have your SAT/ACT scores sent electronically to CI by using SAT code 4128 or using ACT code 0204. For more information about the two exams and how to register online to take these exams, please visit:
IMPORTANT:The name, birth date, and social security number you use for your test scores must match with the name you use when filing your application for admissions.
- Check your email for your myCI login information. This is usually emailed to you within 48 hours of the Admission office receiving your application. Activate this account and login to your myCI to check your admission status and any items CI is requesting for you to submit.
Sign up for your own Dolphin VIP web page and we'll keep you informed about:
- Campus events
- Other important information