The purpose of the Budget and Planning office is to facilitate effective and efficient allocation and utilization of financial resources in a timely manner and accordance with fiscally sound principals that support the University’s strategic planning and decision-making processes.
Budget and Planning works with the University academic and administrative units in order to guide the annual budgetary process, embrace efforts of process simplification, create an open budget environment, and develop innovative solutions.
FY 17 Budget Planning & Procedures
- FY17 proposed budget for 2016/17 (PDF, 271KB)
- FY17 Budget Instructions (PDF, 217KB)
- FY17 Budget Requests
- The annual live Finance 101 Training Sessions are scheduled for the week of November 14, 2016. Whether you're in a new role that requires knowledge of CI's financial systems and forms or a seasoned veteran looking for a refresher, this is your chance to learn directly from Financial Services and Budget & Planning staff. Take a look at this year's training sessions and schedule (PDF, 371KB).
- See Divisional Budget Presentations from the Forum on March 18th, click here for more information
- Budget Forms
- Budget 101 Training (PDF, 842KB)
- Hyperion Cloud Access Link
- Student Fee Committees
- Position Management Action Form (Updated August 2015) (PDF, 165KB)
- Position Management Process Guide (PDF, 113KB)
- Slides from Position Management Training (PDF, 501KB)
- New Department ID Project
Location: Lindero Hall
Office Hours: Monday – Friday
8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.