The purpose of the Budget and Planning office is to facilitate effective and efficient allocation and utilization of financial resources in a timely manner and in accordance with fiscally sound principals that support the University’s strategic planning and decision-making processes.
Budget and Planning works with the University academic and administrative units in order to guide the annual budgetary process, embrace efforts of process simplification, create an open budget environment, and develop innovative solutions.
FY 18 Budget Planning & Procedures
- FY18 Budget Instructions (PDF, 317KB)
- Budget Request Template (MS Excel, 41KB)
- Annual Budget Development Timeline (PDF, 90KB)
- Budget Forms
- Hyperion Cloud Access Link
- Student Fee Committees
- New Department ID Project
- Budget Forum Presentations
Location: Lindero Hall
Office Hours: Monday – Friday
8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Submit budget forms to the following email: BudgetOfficeForms@csuci.edu