The purpose of the Budget and Planning office is to facilitate effective and efficient allocation and utilization of financial resources in a timely manner and accordance with fiscally sound principals that support the University’s strategic planning and decision-making processes.
Budget and Planning works with the University academic and administrative units in order to guide the annual budgetary process, embrace efforts of process simplification, create an open budget environment, and develop innovative solutions.
FY 17 Budget Planning & Procedures
- FY17 proposed budget for 2016/17 (PDF, 271KB)
- FY17 Budget Instructions (PDF, 217KB)
- FY17 Budget Requests
- Finance 101 Training Sessions took place the week of November 14, 2016. Access the presentations on our Forms & Tutorials page.
- See Budget Forum Presentations, click here for more information
- Budget Forms
- Hyperion Cloud Access Link
- Student Fee Committees
- New Department ID Project
- Position Management Action Form (Updated August 2015) (PDF, 165KB)
- Position Management Process Guide (PDF, 113KB)
- Slides from Position Management Training (PDF, 501KB)
Location: Lindero Hall
Office Hours: Monday – Friday
8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Submit budget forms to the following email: BudgetOfficeForms@csuci.edu