Communication & Marketing serves as the liaison between the University and the news media by communicating news stories to local, regional, state and national media outlets through television, radio, print and online media. We are also responsible for communicating with the campus community and the public during critical or emergency situations.
Kim Lamb Gregory
Communication Specialist II
Nancy Covarrubias Gill
Director of Communication & Marketing
- Latino Museum of History, Art and Culture at CI joins Getty-led collaboration with arts institutions across Southern California
- CI proposes engineering program
- CSU Channel Islands to Co-Host Second Annual 'Better Together - California Teachers Summit'
- CSU Channel Islands, University Preparation Charter School and Oceanview School District Receive Grant to Prepare a New Generation of Teachers
- CI is honored with national awards in the 2015 Collegiate Advertising Awards program