To view Adobe PDF documents, please download and install the free Adobe Reader.
About the President's Planning and Policy Council
The President's Planning and Policy Council is comprised of students, faculty, staff and community members. It is the role of President's Planning and Policy Council members to bring issues and ideas for policies to the group for discussion and recommendation to the President. The Council has oversight responsibility for developing the University's Strategic Plan and assessing the University's progress toward meeting that plan as well as developing, reviewing, and ultimately recommending administrative policy to the President.
The University Policy Manual is located at http://policy.csuci.edu/
- Meeting Information
- Policy for Review
- Our Plan
- Strategic Planning Informational Presentations
- Strategic Resource Planning Task Force
- Policy Template and Process
An archive of meeting information and corresponding documents is available.
2015-2016 PPPC Members (71 KB)
Meeting Information [top]
Policy for Review [top]
- Policy on Principal Investigator AA.11.003 (134KB) Contact: Tina Knight
- Policy on Smoking on Campus (119KB) Contact: Cindy Derrico
CI Strategic Plan [top]
- CI Strategic Plan 2015-2020 (2.1MB)
Strategic Planning Updates [top]
- 2015-2016 Budget and Capital Improvements (September 28, 2015) (286KB)
- 2015-2016 Support Budget (September 28, 2015)