About the President's Planning and Policy Council
The President's Planning and Policy Council is comprised of students, faculty, staff and community members. It is the role of President's Planning and Policy Council members to bring issues and ideas for policies to the group for discussion and recommendation to the President. The Council has oversight responsibility for developing the University's Strategic Plan and assessing the University's progress toward meeting that plan as well as developing, reviewing, and ultimately recommending administrative policy to the President.
Policy for Review November 30, 2015
Recommendation (2nd Reading):
- Policy on Principal Investigators AA.11.003 (94KB) Contact: Jason Miller
- New Policy on Responsible Conduct of Research (124KB) Contact: Jason Miller
- New Policy on Use of University Logos (118KB) Contact: Nancy Gill
Discussion (1st Reading):
- Policy in the Event of A Student's Death (AA.01.001) (55K) Contact: Toni Deboni
- CI 2025 Update (November 2, 2015) (51M)
- FY17 Budget Development Planning Schedule (November 2, 2015) (114KB)
- CI Strategic Plan 2015-2020 (September 28, 2015) (2.1MB)
- 2015-2016 Budget and Capital Improvements (September 28, 2015) (286KB)
- Student Success and Completion Initiatives (September 28, 2015) (78KB)
- Strategic Resource Planning Task Force Website
2015-2016 PPPC Members (71 KB)
An archive of meeting information and corresponding documents is available.
Policy Template and Process
To view Adobe PDF documents, please download and install the free Adobe Reader.