Please note the Academic Appeals Board will only consider the petition for reinstatement of students who have remained outside of the university for at least one regular (Fall or Spring) semester after their dismissal. Students seeking reinstatement MUST demonstrate academic ability by taking courses for grade credit at another institution outside of C.I. Such institutions can include Open University. See links below for more information about Open University.

Open University

Open University Registration Form

For information about the University's Policy regarding grade forgiveness of previously earned grades, please see below:

Forgiveness of Previously Earned Grade Policy (PDF)