Post positions on CI's online job portal, Dolphin CareerLink. Learn about various recruitment events and resources to connect CI students into your future employment pool.
The Annual Career & Internship Fair is an excellent way to personally connect with our highly qualified CI candidates. Students from all academic majors and class levels, as well as alumni, attend our fairs.
Information, resources and guidelines to help employers stay informed on intern recruitment and internship procedures.
- Diversity & Inclusion Career Center: Diversity job board
- IMDiversity: Database of equal opportunity employers committed to workplace diversity
- Job Accommodation Network: Guidance on workplace accommodations and disability employment issues
- LGBT Careerlink: Tools and resources focused on LGBT+ inclusion in the workplace
- Saludos: Specializes in joining the Hispanic bilingual professional with companies looking for diversity in the workplace
- UnityFirst: National distributor of diversity-related e-news to corporations and diverse communities
- Military.com: Veteran employer resource center
California State University Channel Islands (CI) is a four-year, public university located in Camarillo, California. Established in 2002, we’re the youngest of 23 campuses in the CSU family. We have a total enrollment of 6,000+ undergraduate and graduate students representing 20+ majors.
At CI, the diversity of our student population is one of our greatest strengths. Many employers appreciate our high quality students who represent multicultural and diverse backgrounds reflective of the local area and the face of the nation. We are also recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as a Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI). Check out the CI Viewbook for more about our campus population.
Career Development Services Data
2016 Annual Employer Survey Executive Summary (PDF, 480KB)
2014-2015 Annual Report (PDF, 27.3MB)
2015 Graduating Student Survey Summary (PDF, 125KB)
2015 Graduating Student Survey Infographic (PDF, 8.3MB)
Become a Career Contact
Alumni, employers, and faculty are excellent resources for our CI students. Being a career contact is an opportunity for you to share your wealth of knowledge about your industry, background, and any tips for career success. Interested in mentoring a CI student? Please send an email to email@example.com with "Career Contact" in the subject line.