The Learning Resource Center is open to support all members of the CI community in their academic endeavors. We offer free one-on-one peer tutoring in mathematics during all business hours, as well as peer tutoring in other subjects depending on tutor availability. Our tutors will help students with study skills, fundamental concepts, comprehension, homework, test preparation, and much more. Tutors at the LRC work with students to foster better understanding and promote learning.
- Tutoring schedule will be updated frequently as we hire more tutors! View our most recent tutoring schedule here! (PDF, 134KB)
- Starting Monday, December 5, we will have extended hours! The LRC will be open during the following hours:
- Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm
- Friday 9am-2pm
- View our dead week tutoring schedule! (December 5 - December 9) (PDF, 134KB)
- View our finals week tutoring schedule! (December 12 - December 16) (PDF, 132KB)
- Can't find a tutor for your class? Check out More Tutoring Services for information about additional tutoring services at CI.
John Spoor Broome Library, 2nd floor, Room 2760
Monday – Thursday 11am-7pm
For reserving study rooms, finding out specific times that a subject is available for tutoring, or any additional information, please contact the Learning Resource Center by email at email@example.com or by phone at 805-437-8409. ***Please note that calls and emails will not be answered or responded to when the center is closed.