Sports Clubs Add/Drop Process
Process to add/drop a sports club; president, officer and/or advisor
- Log into CISync or Go to www.csuci.edu
- Select MyCI
- Enter your University credentials to log into MyCI
- Select “CISync” on the list of “My Links”
- Select “Organizations” and select the name of your organization to access your organization’s
- Select “Settings” on the bottom left of your organization portal
- Locate the officer, president and/or advisor fields you want to change
- Select "Edit" to make changes to each respective field
- The “Administrator Use Only” fields will be managed by
Process to complete the Sports Clubs President Agreement and/or Sports Clubs Advisor
- When the new president's or advisor's information (including email address) is updated using
the process above, the president or advisor will receive an email with a link to the
“President Agreement Form” or the "Advisor Agreement Form"
- The president/advisor should fill out the required fields on the form and selct “finish”
- The completion of the agreement forms will be automatically recorded on your organization’s
registration status and Campus Recreation will be notified of the change.
- Please remember that an officer, president or advisor may not be active until Campus Recreation has
verfied his/her eligibility and he/she has completed the Sports Clubs Officer or Sports
Clubs Advisor orientation.