Welcome to the CI Financials Support Page. Channel Islands is currently running the CSU Consolidated Finance System (CFS), a custom version of Oracle/PeopleSoft’s Financials system, as CI Financials. Currently installed modules include:
- Accounts Payable
- Asset Management
- Accounts Receivables/Billing
- General Ledger
Please return to this website periodically for updated information.
First-Time Login Instructions
If you are logging in for to myCI the first time you will need to activate your myCI account and create a unique password. To do this, go to https://myci.csuci.edu/activate and follow the instructions located on the web page.
- In your web browser, go to https://myci.csuci.edu.
- Enter your Dolphin Name and Dolphin Password and click the sign-in button.
- Select the CI Financials link on the right.
- Congratulations! You are now at your default CI Financials page.
CI Financials access requests are initiated through the CI Records Automated PSAR Process. CI Financials access requests may only be made by the requestor's manager. Please follow these instructions to request basic employee access to CI Financials:
- Requesting manager logs in to CI Records and navigates to the Automated PSAR Request page. (PDF, 906KB)
- Requesting manager selects role CI UTL FinUser to assign to their requesting employee.
- Requesting employee and/or manager will receive notification when the request has been completed.