Q.  How do I request a new project from Application Services? 

A.  There are a few ways to request project work from Application Services. 

  1. Contact the T&C Helpdesk at X8552 and give them your request information and state the request should be directed to Application Services.
  2. Follow this link to the Application Services project request page and complete a project request.
  3. Follow this link to the T&C Projects page to request a project.

Q.  How do I request a change of security for CI Records?

A.  Complete a PSAR (PeopleSoft Security Access Request) Form (PDF, 1MB) with all required signatures and send it to Application Services - PS Security Admin.