As a mission-focused institution of higher learning, California State University Channel Islands (CI) seeks student-centered individuals to fill currently available positions at the University. The CI Mission Statement is as follows:
CI Mission Statement
Placing students at the center of the educational experience, California State University Channel Islands provides undergraduate and graduate education that facilitates learning within and across disciplines through integrative approaches, emphasizes experiential and service learning, and graduates students with multicultural and international perspectives.
View Job Postings
- Faculty/Academic Employee Positions -- For questions regarding these positions, please contact 805-437-8455. Faculty Affairs will be happy to assist you.
- University Staff and Administrator Positions -- For questions about these positions, please contact 805-437-8490. Human Resources will be happy to assist you.
If you wish to hire a current student or CSU Channel Islands alumni, Please post your job directly to the Career Development Job-site. If you have questions or difficulty, please contact the Career Center at 805-437-3270 .
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of the California State University Channel Islands (CI) to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
CI is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Our commitment takes three forums:
* Ensuring a Non-Discriminatory workplace
* Ensuring Non-Discrimination in all employment practices
* Valuing differences among individuals
California State University Channel Islands is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status or protected veteran status.