CSU Channel Islands Employment
As a mission-focused institution of higher learning, CSU Channel Islands seeks student-centered individuals to fill currently available positions at the University. The CI Mission Statement is as follows:
CSU Channel Islands Mission Statement
Placing students at the center of the educational experience, California State University Channel Islands provides undergraduate and graduate education that facilitates learning within and across disciplines through integrative approaches, emphasizes experiential and service learning, and graduates students with multicultural and international perspectives.
View Job Postings
Please read the Browser Compatibility Notice before viewing position descriptions.
- University Staff and Administrative Positions -- Use this link if you have interest in a Support Staff postion. This area is administered by HR Programs. For problems or questions about these positions, please contact (805) 437-8490, and we will be happy to assist you.
- Faculty Positions -- Use this link if you have interest in a Lecturer or Faculty position. This area is administered by Faculty Affairs. If you have problems or questions with this site, please contact them at (805) 437-8876
- Student Assistant/Intern (On or off-campus positions) -- Use this link if you are a current student at the university and have interest in an on-campus OR off-campus job. The DolphinCareerLink is administered by the on campus Career Development Center. PLEASE NOTE -- These particular positions are not administered by Human Resources Programs. Any questions that arise should be adressed to the Career Center at (805) 437-3270.
- Academic Student Positions
Academic Student Employees - (Graduate Assistants, Teaching Associates, Tutors, Instructional Student Assistants)
Browser Compatibility Notice
- Internet Explorer 5 and later (Windows or Mac)
- Netscape 7.0 and later (Windows or Mac)
If you are trying to post a position for a current student, CSU Channel Islands graduate, or alumni, please refer to the Student Assistant/Intern (On or off-campus positions) link above. This will take you to where you can post your position. Should you have any difficulty with this please contact the Career Center at (805) 437-3270.
If you wish to have HR Programs to post your available position on our "off-campus" job board, which is held separately from the university's on-line jobsite mentioned shown above. Please either FAX a copy to: (805) 437-8491 or email a copy to: email@example.com. Please be aware that we are not able to post your open position on our university jobsite.
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please contact HR Programs at: (805) 437-8490.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of the CSU Channel Islands (CI) to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment or services are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of age (over 40), race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, disability, marital status, religious or political preferences or union affiliation.
The CSU Channel Islands is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
This policy is in accordance with State and Federal laws and reaffirms CI’s continuing commitment to both the spirit and intent of Equal Employment Opportunity laws and policies.
Our commitment takes three forums:
* Ensuring a Non-Discriminatory workplace
* Ensuring Non-Discrimination in all employment practices
* Valuing differences among individuals
California State University Channel Islands is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, assistance and reasonable accommodations in employment and the application process are available by contacting Human Resources at (805) 437-8490.