2014-2015 Award Year
Spring 2015 Important Reminders
- January 12, 2015 disbursement of Spring 2015 aid will begin to occur and will continue on a weekly basis. Disbursements will be posted directly to the student's account. Financial aid funds will disburse at half time or greater enrollment status and financial aid funds will be adjusted according to enrollment status during the add/drop period.
- February 13, 2015 is the university's enrollment census date, financial aid grants previously awarded will no longer be adjusted based on enrollment past this date.
- March 6, 2015 is the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) appeal deadline for Spring 2015. After this date, no appeals will be accepted for the Spring 2015 semester.
- March 20, 2015 is the Income Adjustment Appeal deadline for Spring 2015. After this date, no appeals will be accepted for the Spring 2015 semester.
- May 1, 2015 is the Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) Appeal deadline for the 2014-2015 academic year. After this date, no appeals will be accepted for the 2014-2015 award year.
- May 1, 2015 is the deadline to accept a 2014-2015 Federal Direct Loan, Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS) or Graduate PLUS Loan for the 2014-2015 academic year for students attending in the Spring 2015 semester.
Students please remember to review your "To-Do" checklist items in your myCI Portal for document request deadlines and personalized information about your financial aid status.