2014-2015 Award Year
Spring 2015 Important Reminders
- May 1, 2015 is the Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) Appeal deadline for the 2014-2015 academic year. After this date, no appeals will be accepted for the 2014-2015 award year.
- May 1, 2015 is the deadline to accept a 2014-2015 Federal Direct Loan, Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS) or Graduate PLUS Loan for the 2014-2015 academic year for students attending in the Spring 2015 semester.
2015-2016 Award Year
Fall 2015 Important Reminders
- March 2, 2015 - Priority Filing Deadline for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application
- May 29, 2015 - Priority Financial Aid Document Deadline
- August 13, 2015 - First Financial Aid Disbursement for the Fall 2015 semester, disbursements will continue on a weekly basis after this date
- August 18, 2015 - Tuition & Fee Payment Deadline for Fall 2015
- August 24, 2015 - First day of weekday classes for the Fall 2015 semester
Students please remember to review your "To-Do" checklist items in your myCI portal for document request deadlines and personalized information about your financial aid status.