2016-2017 Award Year
Spring 2017 Important Reminders
- January 12, 2017 - First Financial Aid Disbursement for the Spring 2017 semester, disbursements will continue on a weekly basis after this date throughout the Spring 2017 semester
- January 17, 2017 - First Tuition & Fee Payment Deadline for the Spring 2017 semester
- January 23, 2017 - First day of weekday classes for the Spring 2017 semester
- February 17, 2017 - Spring 2017 University Census Date
2017-2018 Award Year
Fall 2017 Important Reminders
- January 1, 2017 - The CI Scholarship Application opens for the 2017-2018 award year.
- March 2, 2017 - Priority Filing Deadline for the 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the 2017-2018 California Dream Act Application
- March 2, 2017 - Deadline for the 2017-2018 CI Scholarship Application.
- May 31, 2017 - 2017-2018 Priority Financial Aid Document Deadline
- August 28, 2017 - First day of weekday classes for the Fall 2017 semester
- October 1, 2017 - The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the California Dream Act Application period begins for the 2018-2019 award year
Students please remember to review your "To-Do" checklist items in your myCI portal for document request deadlines and personalized information about your financial aid status.