2014-2015 Award Year
Fall 2014 Important Reminders
- August 14, 2014 disbursement of Fall 2014 aid will begin to occur and will continue on a weekly basis.
Disbursements will be posted directly to the student's account. Financial aid funds
will disburse at half time or greater enrollment status and financial aid funds will
be adjusted according to enrollment status during the add/drop period.
- September 19, 2014 is the last day to accept a 2014-2015 Federal Direct Loan prior to loan origination
fee increases due to the federal government sequestration changes effective October
- September 22, 2014 is the university's enrollment census date, financial aid grants previously awarded
will no longer be adjusted based on enrollment past this date.
- October 3, 2014 is the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) appeal deadline for Fall 2014. After
this date, no appeals will be accepted for the Fall 2014 semester.
- October 17, 2014 is the Income Adjustment Appeal deadline for Fall 2014. After this date, no appeals
will be accepted for the Fall 2014 semester.
- December 12, 2014 is the deadline to accept a 2014-2015 Federal Direct Loan for Fall 2014 semester awards only.
- May 1, 2015 is the Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) Appeal deadline for the 2014-2015 academic
year. After this date, no appeals will be accepted for the 2014-2015 award year.
- May 1, 2015 is the deadline to accept a 2014-2015 Federal Direct Loan, Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS) or Graduate PLUS Loan for the 2014-2015 academic year for students attending in the Spring 2015 semester.
Students please remember to review your "To-Do" checklist items in your myCI Portal for document request deadlines and personalized information about your financial aid status.